Pritima Ahluwalia is a Registered Migration Agent for Australia. Armed with
GC in Australian Migration Law and Practice, an MBA in International Business, a
Certificate in Tertiary Teaching (NZ), a Diploma of Financial Services in Financial
Planning, and a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment; Pritima certainly has
the tools to help Australian Migration House stay competitive and innovative.
She is passionate about the migration and education sectors and finds it extremely satisfying to assist her clients. Her dedication and thorough research in Australian Migration Law and Visa Systems resulted in awarding her to be a High Distinction holder in Murdoch University, Australia.
Pritima has an extensive experience in the field of international education in New Zealand and Australia and also possess solid corporate experience in the financial services sector. She has worked in capacity of a Training Manager for a leading private college in Perth and her dedication towards the education sector still holds her connected with a leading university in Australia.
If you have any query in relation to your current or potential Australian Visas, if you have a doubt about your eligibility for the visa application, if you want to discuss your educational pathway, long term goals of applying for a temporary or a permanent visa; feel free to contact Pritima and she will be more than happy to discuss your options and zero in on the best possible solution.
Can certainly assist you with your application for:
- Employer Sponsored Migration: RSMS (187), ENS (186), 457.
- General Skilled Migration: 190,189, 498, 887
- Temporary Resident-Graduate Visa- 485
- Partner Visa-820/801, 309/100, 300
- Family Visa- Child Visa, Parent Visa, Aged Dependent Relative, Carer, Remaining Relative, NZ Residents
- Visitor Visa- 600, Working Holiday Visa-417, Work and Holiday Visa-462
- Student Visa- 500, Student Guardian Visa-590, Training and Research-402
- Education Provider Transfer
- Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT)
- Australian Citizenship